could some neuroscientists comment on this please??

Roel Kerkhofs r.kerkhofs at wanadoo.nl
Tue Jan 23 14:21:34 EST 2001

Hello,

my name is Roel Kerkhofs and i am a student of cognitive science in Holland.
this year i will finish my study and get my Drs. degree (sort of master).
because i really want to work in the area of (cognitive) neuroscience i got
the idea of taking on another study, namely molecular life sciences. i also
might have an option to an phd project involving language and fMRI of
lnguage and EEG. can someone in the field give some thoughts about what
would be a wise decision, and more importantly which factors i should be
aware of?

Thanks a Lot!
Yours,
Roel Kerkhofs