Hemispheric control....

MS marshmallow5 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 23 22:19:04 EST 2001

The idea of the visual system causing contralateral representation in the
other sensory and motor systems is not my personal idea. I'll look for the
reference. Of course, it is hypothetical because there's no way to really
test "why" it happened that way. Further, I only suggested that it was the
best possible explanation that I had seen to date. Does anyone else have a
better explanation? I am open-minded on this issue and willing to give
consideration to alternate views.

Marcello

news:Dpqb6.43360$ft6.949856 at typhoon.mw.mediaone.net...