life after death evidence

libertarian at libertarian at
Wed Jan 24 09:33:25 EST 2001

In article <20010120162008.22708.00000462 at>,
  mesmurize at (Mesmurize) wrote:
> >Subject: life after death evidence
> >From: "ChiefWild" ChiefWild at
> >Date: 1/19/01 3:58 PM Pacific Standard Time
> >
> >Hi to all,
> >
> >On Internet, I find  article where is scientists, which
investigate "near
> >death expirience",say they have found evidence to suggest that
> >can continue to exist after the brain has ceased to function.
> Science studies matter.  The brain is organic,  consciousness is
> matter.  (no pun intended)  It's simple enough.  If consciousness
> outside of the body/brain,  then of course it can continue after the
> death of the body.

   What if Dawkin's "Memes" could be transferred between individuals
in some cohesive fashion so that we somehow existed in the brains of
others at least until all humans are extinct? I am not necessarily
talking about Psi. But I would not rule that completely out....

Sent via