life after death evidence

libertarian at nukeworker.com libertarian at nukeworker.com
Wed Jan 24 09:33:25 EST 2001

In article <20010120162008.22708.00000462 at ng-cp1.aol.com>,
  mesmurize at aol.com (Mesmurize) wrote:
> >Subject: life after death evidence
> >From: "ChiefWild" ChiefWild at hotmail.com
> >Date: 1/19/01 3:58 PM Pacific Standard Time
> >
> >Hi to all,
> >
> >On Internet, I find  article where is scientists, which
investigate "near
> >death expirience",say they have found evidence to suggest that
consciousness
> >can continue to exist after the brain has ceased to function.
>
> Science studies matter.  The brain is organic,  consciousness is
another
> matter.  (no pun intended)  It's simple enough.  If consciousness
exists
> outside of the body/brain,  then of course it can continue after the
physical
> death of the body.

   What if Dawkin's "Memes" could be transferred between individuals
in some cohesive fashion so that we somehow existed in the brains of
others at least until all humans are extinct? I am not necessarily
talking about Psi. But I would not rule that completely out....

                               L1

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/