life after death evidence

zinc_chameleon zinc_chameleon at my-deja.com
Wed Jan 24 09:45:32 EST 2001

In article <94akbu$doo$1 at sunce.iskon.hr>,
  "ChiefWild" <ChiefWild at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I am not expert on this area, and if somebody can comment this article or
> explain me, how brain "make" thougts, I will be very grateful.
> I apologize to all  users if this message do not belong on this NG. Also I
> apologize for my bad English. I hope how you can understand me.
>
> Thank you in advance,
>
> Chief

Hello Chief. Are you really a Chief? Where I live there's lots of Sioux
and Cree. As a matter of fact, Cree as a second language is a good idea
around here.

The brain assembles thoughts on demand. A simple example:
Someone says: "I'd really like a cup of hot chocolate".

Your brain hears: cup + chocolate + hot (adjectives after nouns, it's
actually right in the neurons themselves); then it matches ALL the
memories of cups of hot chocolate, until it creates an amalgam. That's
the composite picture/smell/taste of every cup of hot chocolate that
you've ever had.

Try it yourself.

Each little aspect of cups and chocolate (is the cup white porcelain? is
the chocolate semi-sweet?) is store  separately. That's why strokes
cause such interesting damage.

Hope that helps...

--
"Fool! He thought his ape's brain could contain
 the secrets of the Krell!"

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/