Hemispheric control....

Liar42 liar42 at aol.com
Sat Jan 27 04:01:13 EST 2001

>Hypotheses

>Abstract
>Contralateral central nervous control may be ...

> As a result of the topological transformation of the visual stimulus in the
pupillary eye, the external environmental hemispace impinges directly upon the
contralateral internal organismal hemispace.<

Why as a result of that. It is claimed, but not stated why some visual stimulus
to the "pupillary eye" should "directly" "impinge upon" contralateral
"hemispace".
I see no direct result of some eye transformation to straight go contralateral.

>Selective pressure leads to the development of central connections

Do you know where to find more data on that?

And I am not sure how to formulate it here, but if it were my branch I'd point
out that pressure is connected with the magic communications systems, and that
to segregate stuff, as if there was just some pressure, and that is all there
is to that, might be simplifying thingies a bitsy.

>The consequence is contralateral central sensorimotor control.

I still do not get concerning consequences, why what is written there should
lead to any crossing.

It is written as if there was a good reason given, but I do not preceive that.

Reads more like
because stuff goes into a pupil and there is some selective pressure, therefore
it crosses to the other side and is reason for conlateral sensorimotor control.

I do not get why that should make the crossing.

Also in my head in feel like a lot of stuff from the right eye goes to right
back occipital and not left back occipital
(and the other way around).