RECHERCHE

Liar42 liar42 at aol.com
Sat Jan 27 04:38:46 EST 2001

Just catastrophy translation attempt. (Might be a bit late now, but now one
seemed to have clicked a direct answer to this main post when I clicked it.)

(As, concerning foreign languages, my French is by far worse than my English.
Sorry for mistakes, and I do not know all words:)

>  Je vous écrit de Lyon en France

I write to you from Lyon in France.

>Ma petite fille Jennifer 14 ans est atteinte de

My 14 year old daughter Jennifer has

>            : l' estethesio neuro blastome !

> je cherche à savoir si un hopital dans le monde est à même de la sauver, ou
de me conseiller ?

(Guessing on that one: ?:)

I'd like to find a hospital able to help her or to give me advice?

>merci

Thanks