brain tumor growth as a result of psychotherapy

Liar42 liar42 at aol.com
Sat Jan 27 05:20:48 EST 2001

I do not exclude that.

However conversion knowledge about that is blocked to your branch because
members of that branch tend to be sense censored in Christian & Western science
fashion.

Sorry.

(If you were a pal of my area in front of my nose or one of the shroomers, I
could try to convert it to another person, there it is usually not a big
problem.)

Anyway, if the question should be was it your fault: you did not know.

If the question is had you not interfered would it have grown that fast: Maye
not particularily if it is linked to reactions to electromagnetic vibes. In
which case higher systems activities to do with fears might counterreact to an
extent.

... If she's not sense censored maybe tell her there is Red Indian magic said
to maybe heal brain tumours, no cutting out, area stays, but is healed.
(Gerhard Buzzi:"... Die Lehren von Grossvater, dem heiligen Mann." Lakota.
Method registered as possible for someone crafted enough.)

I assume, though, that it is not a reliable method for all tumous and might
depend on the tumour mutation and how spread it is.
Apart from before-mentioned aspect.