Role of Hippocampus in Contextual Fear COnditioning

Filip van den Bergh F.S.vandenBergh at students.fss.uu.nl
Mon Jan 29 15:47:00 EST 2001

Dear mister Liar42,

Actually, I never suggested that the hippocampus is the main fear area. Just
because it isn't, doesn't mean it is not important. Let me explain to you in
terms of cars. Although the wheels do not provide propulsion, they are of
vital importance to making it move, understand?
Again, could you tell me something more about yourself (and please, try to
keep it short), for I believe you have read many interesting things, but you
do not seem to grasp some fundamental concepts of science. Which makes you
interesting as a person. However, not as interesting that I want to hear you
silly opinion on every post made in this group. I somewhat expect an honest
reply, and then - of you keep posting like this - I will most probably
killfile you.

Thank you in advance,
Filip van den Bergh

news:20010127043210.15286.00001243 at ng-ba1.aol.com...