Memory loss from toxins

John H John at faraway.com.au
Sun Jul 1 03:54:50 EST 2001

>From what I've been looking at lately your ideas are plausible and
unfortunately such evidence of long term consequences to chemical exposure
are beginning to appear all too frequently. If you can provide a list of
chemicals involved please contact me at johnhkm at ozemail.com.au. Then there
is a list of a whole lot of other stuff but let me warn you I am a layman in
this; albeit a very thorough collector of facts.

news:3b3edf19_2 at news3.uncensored-news.com...