modelling intelligence

Marielle Fois im99_foa at nada.kth.se
Sun Jul 1 15:41:10 EST 2001

Why do you skip the so interesting preface to the document you
included in your post? I was going to include the url here, but I am
afraid that would give publicity to that person. No, I won't do that.
It's easily reachable from google searching for "einstein fraud".

Reading that document was a painful experience, for its contents and
for how badly it is written. I was writing an answer to it, and thus
reading parts of it several times, and the more I read the more I
felt like throwing up. It has nothing to do with you, I respect you
posted it, and in fact I like being reminded that this curse is alive
among us.

Do you really listen to people that write things such as the next?

*********

One of the statements of Adolf Hitler most often quoted by the Jewish
media is the following from Mein Kampf, I:10:

"The great masses of people will more easily fall victims to a big
lie than to a small one."

Of course, Hitler is quoted out of context in an attempt to portray
this statement as Hitler's own, personal philosophy or strategy. But
if we read this selection in context, we find that he is speaking of
the Jews who had ruined his country, and he is trying to explain how
the German people fell victim to Jewish lies. In fact, Herr Hitler
even tells us what this great lie is that duped the German people
into being controlled by the Jews. He continues:

"Those who know best this truth about the possibilities of the
application of untruth and defamation, however, were at all times the
Jews; for their entire existence is built on one single great lie,
namely, that here one had to deal with a religious brotherhood, while
in fact one has to deal with a race ­ what a race! As such they have
been nailed down forever, in an eternally correct sentence of
fundamental truth, by one of the greatest minds of mankind; he called
them 'the great masters of lying.' He who does not realize this or
does not want to believe this will never be able to help truth to
victory in this world."

Hitler here was referring to Arthur Schopenhauer, the eminent 19th
century German philosopher who was outspoken regarding the true
nature of Jews. We do not need to rely upon the opinions of German
philosophers and political leaders regarding this character trait of
the Jews, for Jesus Christ has said of the Jews,

"You are of your father the Diabolical One, and the lusts of your
father you wish to do. That one was a murderer from the beginning,
and he has not stood in the truth because there is no truth in him.
When he speaks a lie, he speaks of his own, because he is a liar, and
the father of it" (John 8:44 AST).

Furthermore, the New Testament warns us not to listen to "Judaizing
myths" (Titus 1:14). But Jewish myths are exactly what destroyed
Germany and what have destroyed America today. Herr Hitler may have
been correct in what he felt was the greatest Jewish lie, but there
are many, many more which have had a damning effect on the white
race. One of the greatest is certainly the lie of the Hebrew
Masoretic Text and the removal of the Greek Septuagint from the hands
of white Christians, but each Jewish myth stings with the same
poisonous venom. One of the great Jewish myths of the 20th century is
Albert Einstein.

*********

Marielle

[...]