A connaître absolument www.happyneuron.com

Jure Sah jure.sah at guest.arnes.si
Mon Jul 2 07:03:51 EST 2001

Richard Norman wrote:
> It looks like a very interesting site.  Unfortunately, my high school
> French is not quite up to the task.  Why are we Americans so
> illiterate in other languages?  Most other people in the world can
> function in several.

Indeed what a funny occurence. =]

That's why AltaVista's Babelfish was invented. It's called kind of like
Http://world.altavista.com

--

Don't feel bad about asking/telling me anything, I will always gladly
reply.

Direct SPAM-kill, Forward, include cuntry in subject line:
Mailto:spamrecycle at ChooseYourMail.com They stop immediately! ;]

GTSC4 -- If nobody else wants to do it, why shouldn't we?(TM)
HTTP://WWW.GeoCities.COM/GTSC4/