Are men really brain damaged at birth?

Jure Sah jure.sah at
Mon Jul 2 05:38:02 EST 2001

Dani wrote:
> It's a nice article for a little malebashing (my favorite
> new hobby), it's -very- suspicious to me. First, the author didn't bother
> with informing us about any studies that support the callosal brain sex
> dimorphism which he posits. No cites, no refs, I guess we'll just take his
> word for it.
> So, what do you guys think?

On a second thought, there most likely is something damaged, unevolved
or maybe even eaten away. ;) That something is the part of the brain
that contains female instincts, for example.

If it was actualy doing any damage, evolution would have ruled it out.

Don't feel bad about asking/telling me anything, I will always gladly

Direct SPAM-kill, Forward, include cuntry in subject line:
Mailto:spamrecycle at They stop immediately! ;]

GTSC4 -- If nobody else wants to do it, why shouldn't we?(TM)