Are men really brain damaged at birth?

Jure Sah jure.sah at guest.arnes.si
Mon Jul 2 05:38:02 EST 2001

Dani wrote:
> It's a nice article for a little malebashing (my favorite
> new hobby), it's -very- suspicious to me. First, the author didn't bother
> with informing us about any studies that support the callosal brain sex
> dimorphism which he posits. No cites, no refs, I guess we'll just take his
> word for it.
>
> So, what do you guys think?

On a second thought, there most likely is something damaged, unevolved
or maybe even eaten away. ;) That something is the part of the brain
that contains female instincts, for example.

If it was actualy doing any damage, evolution would have ruled it out.

--

Don't feel bad about asking/telling me anything, I will always gladly
reply.

Direct SPAM-kill, Forward, include cuntry in subject line:
Mailto:spamrecycle at ChooseYourMail.com They stop immediately! ;]

GTSC4 -- If nobody else wants to do it, why shouldn't we?(TM)
HTTP://WWW.GeoCities.COM/GTSC4/