Are men really brain damaged at birth?

Jure Sah jure.sah at guest.arnes.si
Mon Jul 2 05:45:30 EST 2001

Robert Gurk wrote:
> In Psychology, this is a never-ending discussion. It's women vs
> men, blacks vs. whites, rich vs. poor, etc.

...most of the times avoiding this by ignoring the diffirences! ARGHHH,
isn't it just about the time for everybody to grow up???

--

Don't feel bad about asking/telling me anything, I will always gladly
reply.

Direct SPAM-kill, Forward, include cuntry in subject line:
Mailto:spamrecycle at ChooseYourMail.com They stop immediately! ;]

GTSC4 -- If nobody else wants to do it, why shouldn't we?(TM)
HTTP://WWW.GeoCities.COM/GTSC4/