Are men really brain damaged at birth?

Jure Sah jure.sah at
Mon Jul 2 05:45:30 EST 2001

Robert Gurk wrote:
> In Psychology, this is a never-ending discussion. It's women vs
> men, blacks vs. whites, rich vs. poor, etc.

...most of the times avoiding this by ignoring the diffirences! ARGHHH,
isn't it just about the time for everybody to grow up???

Don't feel bad about asking/telling me anything, I will always gladly

Direct SPAM-kill, Forward, include cuntry in subject line:
Mailto:spamrecycle at They stop immediately! ;]

GTSC4 -- If nobody else wants to do it, why shouldn't we?(TM)