modelling IQ

Jure Sah jure.sah at guest.arnes.si
Mon Jul 2 07:01:03 EST 2001

Brian wrote:
> The evidence he uses were worked out by the scientific community years
> ahead of him, and if he _did_ revolutionize physics, why not a nobel-prize
> for his E=mc² ?
> Because it was already discovered; actually the formulae is a little more
> complicated than this.

I have a formula for the speed of the electron (t.i. the speed it
circles with around an atom core), but I will not recieve a nobel-prize
for it. Why? Because it is simply spelled from the "E=mc²" and some
other formulas. I did *nothing*? Doubt it.

> > > DIFFERENT. Einstein was an inept &  moronic person, who could not even tie
> > > his own shoelaces;
> >
> > This is completely unserious.
>
> It seems weird, but not unreasonable; if he couldn't get through an exam
> (which I'd get through
> with flying colours....), what credit do you think I'll give him ????
> Then I'd expect myself to have a higher IQ than him, but I consider myself
> average.

In your attempt to discredit him... Why don't you put up (copy) another
formula and get yourself a nobel-prize?? You've got the brains to do it!
[No reall offence meant. Init atempted.]

> > I don't understand what they want to prove with this. Physics and
> > mathematics have nothing to do with history, geography and languages.
> > Weren't we talking about a multi dimentional iq tests?
>
> If you're good in one field, it is very common to be good in another
> unrelated field.
> That has been studied extensively.
> About multi-dimensional IQ, I'd say that Einstein were good verbally, but
> as he failed technically; his spatial IQ was less than desired.

Sigh, "multi-dimensional IQ"!? Are you atempting to set up dimensions to
diffirent memory allocations???

Some genius ppl that are very good at maths actualy use their memory
instead of what other people would use a piece of paper for. Einstein
obviously allocated (or had allocated) most of his memory to thinking.
Others could theoreticaly use a piece of paper for that matter, but I
guess that would make things much slower and harder.

The memory can be allocated, but it is hard and takes a long time (years
actualy). I guess it can naturaly get oddly allocated, making people
that have more memory allocated to certian tasks 'geniuses'.

> If you're going somewhere, you'd got to have imagination enough to use
> your mathematical and logical skills.

It seems to me that computers (just by existing) are prooving the
opposite.

> Include me, I hate it when frauds steal other persons work and claim it as
> his own.

Oh, yes. Reminds me when Ford stole the idea of the wheel and built the
car...

You Are Pathetic.

> > This person has definetely something personal against Einstein.
>
> And how does that _invalidate_ his/her claims ????

Directly.

> EINSTEIN STOLE THE MAJORITY OF HIS
> GENERAL RELATIVITY WORK FROM THESE TWO MEN, THE REST BEING TAKEN FROM
> GROSSMANN. HILBERT SUBMITTED FOR PUBLICATION, A WEEK BEFORE EINSTEIN
> COMPLETED HIS WORK, A PAPER WHICH CONTAINED THE CORRECT FIELD EQUATIONS, OF
> GENERAL RELATIVITY.

Indeed one of the most important thing in life, it revolutionized
science, the discovery that described in what direction are the stars
around us moving!! Why do you even bother? Spilt milk.

--

Don't feel bad about asking/telling me anything, I will always gladly
reply.

Direct SPAM-kill, Forward, include cuntry in subject line:
Mailto:spamrecycle at ChooseYourMail.com They stop immediately! ;]

GTSC4 -- If nobody else wants to do it, why shouldn't we?(TM)
HTTP://WWW.GeoCities.COM/GTSC4/