modelling IQ

Jure Sah jure.sah at guest.arnes.si
Thu Jul 5 06:23:05 EST 2001

John H wrote:
> > I am a programer, not a philosopher and the way I see it, machines will
> > eventualy get to do all the things that humans can do, that's when you
> > will see there is nothing left and that even the almighty human mind is
> > just another machine. A neural network to be precise
>
> www.synapse-solutions.co.uk
>
> Machines intelligence just took a big leap forward.

One of many many many many many many many many many many.

CYC? Mindpixel? RDF? To name just a few.

P.S.: Big leaps never work.
P.P.S: news:comp.ai.philosophy

--

Don't feel bad about asking/telling me anything, I will always gladly
reply.

Direct SPAM-kill, Forward, include cuntry in subject line:
Mailto:spamrecycle at ChooseYourMail.com They stop immediately! ;]

GTSC4 -- If nobody else wants to do it, why shouldn't we?(TM)
HTTP://WWW.GeoCities.COM/GTSC4/