sign up now! **THEORY-EDGE** mailing list

Arthur T. Murray mentifex at scn.org
Thu Jul 5 23:24:03 EST 2001

vznuri at yahoo.com (V.Z. Nuri) wrote in message
news:<20010705005232.92595.qmail at web12204.mail.yahoo.com>...
> 21st century paradigm shifts, DELIVERED DAILY!
>
> The "theory-edge" mailing list is for informal, collegial
> discussion of the latest research advances, and especially
> newsworthy cutting-edge or breakthrough developments, in the
> hardest problems in algorithmics. FREE! Try it out now! [...]

Thanks!  Theory-Edge is an exciting, premium "Hyde Park" of theory,
and so there are now a general and a "Messages" link to it from
http://mentifex.virtualentity.com/index.html#discuss -- AI Forums.

Gratefully accepting the invitation, I have made my first post on
"shifting the AI paradigm" to go with the flow of discussion at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/theory-edge/message/3345 -- which reads: