Brain Damage, When and How?

Larry NDA at larry-arnold.com
Mon Jul 16 04:53:47 EST 2001

When I was dx'd with Asperger's syndrome the pyscologist said that I might
also have sustained some brain damage in infancy which accounted for some of
my additional lerning problems.

I have speculated long and hard about how this might have happened.

My parents are no longer alive to tell me whether my birth was in any way
unusaul, all I know is that at 7 months old I was rushed into hospital as my
lips had turned blue, It was pneumonia and I guess that I might have been
starved of oxygen at this point as I was immediatly put into an oxygen tent.

Could this have caused lasting damage ?

--
Larry

L'autisme c'est moi