Localization of pitch in the brain?

Andrew T. Austin. aausti13 at NOSPAMford.com
Mon Jul 16 05:27:51 EST 2001

Try a google search on "Tonotopic pathways" - this might turn up some
relevent stuff for you.

Regards,

Andrew Austin.
--
Reply address: slightlynervous at NOSPAMbtinternet.com

NLP, Neurology, Schizophrenia:  http://www.23NLPeople.com

news:eaec8154.0107141638.5417d6e2 at posting.google.com...