Didier A. Depireux didier at
Wed Jul 18 16:25:54 EST 2001

In bionet.neuroscience First M. Last <First.M.Last at> wrote:
> Hi, I am very interested in robotics, yet I don't know much about it.
> Can anyone tell me where I can learn more about them and how they are
> built?

How about MindStorm? (from Lego). If you are at an educational institution,
you can even get a good discount from Pitsco. Look at
for instance.

Didier A Depireux                              didier at
Neural Systems Lab
Institute for Systems Research          Phone: 301-405-6557 (off)
University of Maryland                                -6596 (lab)
College Park MD 20742 USA                     Fax: 1-301-314-9920