Brain Stimulator??

Rafa rym at ono.com
Sun Jul 22 12:39:43 EST 2001

I have found on the internet devices  like the "Brain Tuner"  claiming that
they can help in depression and sleeps disorders, and learning ability for
example.
The device works making pass a very small current (of variable frequency)
trough the brain, stimulating different parts or neurotransmitters according
to the frequency used.

I am Electronic and I´m thinking in making a similar device, but first I
want to know your opinion:

 Do you think that these devices really work?

Do you think that these devices could be dangerous?