Visual perturbance while jogging

Jacques jcx at gmx.net
Sun Jul 29 04:27:17 EST 2001

Hello everybody,

could you please help me, I have the following problem:

when jogging, and especially when the weather is hot, I experience some
mysterious eye trouble. The bright zones (sky or light spots on white
stones) begin to kind of burn like a spot you generate with a magnifying
glass when when projecting the sun on a white sheet of paper. When looking
afterwards to a bright zone I see something like a circular stained
structure, in the center of my field of view. When I close my eyes, I see a
negative image of it.

Could anybody tell me what is the meaning of this, please?

Lots of thanks
Jacques

PS. I am 49, 172 cm, 63 kg.