WE PAY CASH...NOW! 1369681

dfre456 at yahoo.com dfre456 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 29 19:42:05 EST 2001

If you are a vereran, have a government pension or VA disability policy,this message could mean
cash to you.  We are Trans World Funding and we can buy the next eight years of your military,
Government pension or VA disability benefit and pay you top dollar with a lump sum of Cash.   Our
program  is not a loan...we can exchange the next eight years of your pension for cash...now.  Some
of our satisfied  clients aare using their checks to pay  off mortgages, remove high interest loans, go
back to school, start new businesses, purchase autos and more.  For a confidential and free, no
obligation quote and to learn more about us  and  our other cash funding porgrams, please go to
http://www.tfund2000.com.  We look forward to hearing from you.

                                              www.tfund2000.com

To be removed from this list, send a blank email with the word remove in the subject line.

********

---