BioReceptor.com, a website delivering news.

James Teo james at teoth.fsnet.co.uk
Tue Jul 31 15:16:45 EST 2001

On Mon, 30 Jul 2001 19:22:07 -0400, "Jonathan Després"
<jonathan at atomasoft.com> wrote:

>Hi everyone,
>
>I am searching a co helper or a co owner for BioReceptor.com, I created
>several websites already and Arya (He is doing his M.S. in biochemistry
>presently) and me (I am doing my S.B. in sciences) are providing news to our
>community. I'd like to know if you are interested to help us we would need
>someone able to write stories, short ones on biotechnology/biology.
>Let me know if you can help,

Had a look at your website. Pretty neat layout and good colour scheme.
I like the slashdot.org-like design. Is that what you're aiming for?
Cos if it is, I think it is a brilliant design as it makes the
audience the provider of information.
Good luck with your venture.