Inform the Community First

Constantine Mihailidis conmih at
Tue Jun 5 13:10:37 EST 2001

Here Constantine Mihailidis, the med student from Italy...
Fund raising as far as I am concerned is the most difficult obstacle a
researcher has to overcome to develop, apply, patent(-ize) and commercialize
his ideas... You need to inform the community Yan... Send us the URL of the
site (if possible with your practical idea/s) and people will contact you
sooner or later...
I'm only 21 years old, good in theory, but inexperienced of rigorous lab
sessions... however I'm thrilled by the possibilities of your project.

news:9fgrnn$jhi2 at