Neuroscience PhD programs in the Northeast?

Mark Zarella markzarella at mediaone.net
Thu Jun 7 12:56:47 EST 2001

Hello.  I'm wondering if any of you can recommend any colleges in New
England or New York state to pursue a PhD in neuroscience - aside from the
bigger, more well-known ones in Boston, for instance.  I'm particularly
interested in areas like upstate NY, Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine.
I've found quite a few online and have reviewed their sales pitches, etc but
I'm curious to know if any of you have either attended or had dealings with
any, or if you're just aware of something about a few of their programs that
I won't find in the literature.  Thanks in advance!