Neuroscience PhD programs in the Northeast?

Mark D. Morin mdmpsyd at
Thu Jun 7 17:27:42 EST 2001

Mark Zarella wrote:
> Hello.  I'm wondering if any of you can recommend any colleges in New
> England or New York state to pursue a PhD in neuroscience - aside from the
> bigger, more well-known ones in Boston, for instance.  I'm particularly
> interested in areas like upstate NY, Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine.
> I've found quite a few online and have reviewed their sales pitches, etc but
> I'm curious to know if any of you have either attended or had dealings with
> any, or if you're just aware of something about a few of their programs that
> I won't find in the literature.  Thanks in advance!

The only one I'm familiar with is the "big one" in Cambridge (not
boston).  Didn't know there were any programs in Maine.
Alas for religious people who know no world except the
one they live in, and who have nothing to learn from the
people they speak to.
				--- A. DeMello S.J.
for e-mail replies, remove the obvious