Neuroscience PhD programs in the Northeast?

Mark Zarella markzarella at mediaone.net
Sat Jun 9 08:36:24 EST 2001

Unfortunately, due to personal reasons, I have to stick around the
Northeast.  Maybe I wasn't clear in my original post.  I'm not counting out
Boston and NY City, but I'm probably quite limited in the schools that I
could get into there (with a couple exceptions that I already know about).
So I was basically wondering about a few schools that seemed a bit less
selective than the Harvards and the BU's and the like.  Specifically, I was
looking at UVermont and the State University of New York system and was just
wondering if anybody knew anything about these.  If they've got horrible
programs, I'd hate to waste my time.  Thanks for the reply.

news:gxgU6.225$Y2.280357 at newt.tstonramp.com...