Did Solomon Snyder write, or edit a book called 'Neuroscience'?

John Leonard johnrleonard at excite.com
Sat Jun 9 19:41:08 EST 2001

Forgive me for asking this question again but I didn't get any replies to my
first post. I worked, for about a year, at the Center for Molecular and
Behavioral Neurosciences at Rutgers Newark as a programmer in 1989. During
the summer of that year a student intern had a book called 'Neuroscience'
which I briefly examined. Solomon Snyder I think, authored it. If this book
exists, I am trying to find it. If you have any information, please let me
know.
Thank You,
John Leonard