Understanding problems?

Jure Sah jure.sah at guest.arnes.si
Fri Jun 22 11:56:54 EST 2001

What are the toughest problems in understanding the function of a
(natural) neural net?

I'm trying to guess if my understanding of it is complete enough, so a
wide list of such problems would be greately appreciated!

Any afterwards discussion would also be very welcome.

Thankyou for your time.

Don't feel bad about asking/telling me anything, I will always gladly

SPAMs worst nightmare: Http://spam.abuse.net
Direct SPAM-kill, Forward, include cuntry in subject line:
Mailto:spamrecycle at ChooseYourMail.com

GTSC4 -- If nobody else wants to do it, why shouldn't we?(TM)