modelling intelligence

Brian zhil at online.no
Sat Jun 30 11:15:39 EST 2001

"John H" <John at faraway.com.au> skrev i melding
news:kWe%6.11902$mO.33977 at ozemail.com.au...
> > Poster's Note:
> > The Jones Unabridged Dictionary of Neuroscience is available free of
> > charge, and is worth exactly what you pay for it.
>
> Rather self deprecating given the comments on iq. If they took Einstein's
iq
> as a child they would have (and some did) label him as slightly retarded.

And why not ?
He came over his 'discoveries' at the patent-institute at Bern.
>From then on he was labeled a 'genius' for political reasons.
What credit would you give a man that didn't even pass a simple
test ?
Here's the article (and link), after one search at google for
'einstein','albert','fraud':
http://www.malaysia.net/lists/sangkancil/1997-09/msg00797.html

[sangkancil] Albert Einstein - The Fraud of the Century (fw)

----

To sangkancil at malaysia.net
>From Bala Pillai <bala at malaysia.net>
Date Fri, 19 Sep 1997 15:11:00 +1000

----

This week's sponsors -The Asia Pacific Internet Company (APIC)
Premium Mind Mobility (aka Internet) Services to anybody anywhere
 <http://www.apic.net> <mailto:info at apic.net> for instant info

Albert Einstein - The Fraud of the Century

  ONTARIO, CANADA-September 3, 1997 (INB) -- A scientific book has just
come out that presents the case that Albert Einstein, the man celebrated as
one of the greatest scientific geniuses ever, together with his works
amounts to the greatest fraud of the century. The book also contains a
series of scientific discoveries which will undoubtedly revolutionize the
science of physics.

"Revolution in Physics" by Bahram Katirai, a former admirer of Einstein,
examines the history behind Einstein's theories and uncovers a clear
pattern of fraud repeated in all of Einstein's papers. From Einstein's
relativity theories to his famous formula E=mc2, Katirai discovers and
documents repeated instances of stealing, misrepresentation, fabrication of
evidence, and mathematical manipulation and distortion.

The centerpiece of "Revolution in Physics" is the concept of the 'ether'
(not to be mistaken with the ether in chemistry) which until the time of
Einstein all physicists such as Faraday, Maxwell and Lord Kelvin had come
to firmly believe in. They had concluded that ether is the medium by which
light propagates in space and that all the space between planets and even
within atoms is filled with ether. Numerous experiments proved that light
in ether is the same thing as sound in air. Based on the belief that
disturbances in ether create ether waves such as visible light, Hertz was
able to generate radio waves. This understanding that light is a vibration
of ether was replaced by Einstein's admittedly contradictory 'wave-particle
duality' theory in which light is a wave in all cases except in two cases
where Einstein with his mathematics claims that it is a particle. Katirai
surveys the unprecedented controversy throughout the 20th century among
scientists surrounding Einstein's rejection of ether, and with extensive
documentation he builds the case of how Einstein was able to hijack the
scientific community into believing that ether does not exist.

Based on the understanding that ether exists, Katirai provides answers to
some of the most puzzling mysteries in physics. Whereas Einstein's lifelong
attempts to come up with a unified field theory ended in failure, Katirai
shows how the magnetic, electric and gravitational forces arise from
different currents of ether. By means of simple experiments and
explanations understandable to an elementary school student, he shows how
each of these forces is created by the motion of one of the sub-atomic
particles in ether. He reveals how Einstein's explanation of gravity as
resulting from a bending of space and time, buried in complicated
mathematics that only a handful can claim to understand, was an act of
distortion that fooled the world. Katirai further shows how the fast motion
of an object in ether generates friction and light waves just as the fast
motion of an object in air generates sound waves. The bright tail of a
comet moving in ether is a phenomenon similar to the tail-wave of a
fast-moving motorboat in water. The author shows how innumerable phenomena
such as the magnetosphere of the earth, the discovery of the solar wind,
the Michelson Morley experiment and stellar aberration conclusively prove
the existence of ether. The book contains other discoveries which will come
to be regarded as some of the most important in this century.

This 327 page book with over 270 footnotes representing almost
two decades of research and investigation by Katirai and
written to be understood by the general public, will prove to
be of historical importance.

# # #

CONTACT:

Bahram Katirai
Noor Publishing Company
katirai at ipoline.com
http://www.ipoline.com/~noor

bala pillai* bala at sydney.net*the asia pacific internet co, sydney
V I R T U A L   C O M M U N I T Y   E X P E R T S
<http://apic.net>   <http://sydney2000.net> <http://malaysia.net>
<http://tamil.net>      for info send blank <mailto:info at apic.net>
ph:+61 2 9419 5333                         fax: + 61 2 9419 5155