Data Recorders

Hpoincare2 hpoincare2 at
Sat Mar 17 13:04:04 EST 2001

Hello all,

First, thanks to everyone that helped me out with my patch clamp amplifier
question.  The general consensus is that the EPC 9 and the Axopatch are both
top notch amplifiers.

I am looking for a storage system for patch clamp data.  We currently use a
Neurocorder with a VCR, but the tapes take up alot of space.  I was intrigued
by the new BioLogic CDR systems, and I have heard a little about the DAT
systems. Does anyone out there want to share experiences with these, or other
systems?  I would appreciate any input on this topic.