Folding hands - why prefer a certain way?

John 'the Man' DeMan at
Sat Nov 3 14:03:58 EST 2001

Once upon a time, our gallant Richard Norman
 being bored in sci.psychology.misc rambled on
   about Folding hands - why prefer a certain way?, thusly ...

>Why don't I do the right thing from the start?  I get irritated when
>my students search the internet instead of the scientific literature.
>But that is just what I did!

I get irritated when people ask questions, before first searching the
Lord, what fools these mortals be! -- A Midsummer Night's Dream