How does the brain store information? Text commented + Sequencer.

Liar42 liar42 at aol.com
Sat Nov 3 18:40:01 EST 2001

www.sfn.org/backgrounders/memory.html
>What year did Christopher Columbus discover America?<

I don't know. 14hundred and a bunch?

Whenever, had he not, Red Indians might have been saved after that a lot of
trouble, and as the real discoverers of America are counted the Vikings,
and also there was a dude where I am not sure about the name (Americo ... ???)
but it might be looked at when the event was after which America was called
America, and that means transferred that the lore has it that Christooher
Columbus till his death believed he had discovered a short way to India.

The naming of the Red Indians might have to do with that, and the real name of
the continent(s) might be regarded as Indiana therefore, or whatever the people
there called it.

That means

A) when he discovered it he was neither the first nor was it called America
there.

B) It is said that he believed it was India.

But if I were to LSD-answer the question here
it might be:
"Guess front detail memory.

Me making the search, and the data most likely for me to come from front."

> Who was the inventor of the telephone?<

No idea. So who did?

"My limbic own I not finding data for it."

> How many people are in the senate?<

See above.

Plus: Even if some people have some third emotion generator
power ahuaga haga and believe that anyone born on some land is the possession
of others,
for a free individual it might seem rather irrelevant
what USies generalize their senate as if there were just one on Earth,
and when it comes to the Senat for serious and one cares what some powerhungry
homo chimps are trying to dictate there in what numbers, whether it is the
Senat of Berlin, the city where I am born,
or other senates, one might need an indication of what senate exactly is meant
where.

This means whoever wrote that question there seems rather stupid as to not
discern who of the senates of Earth he is meaning.

LSD answer might be: "Own I and front not enough or in the wrong way,
and third emotion generator maybe way too much."

Next one:

>Remembering a list of facts to pass a history test<

I'd just have failed this one.

However I might have had more fun to answer the Christopher Columbus question
and various others in what I found more relevant there.'

That might be the problem of history teaching, to make a question that is not
possible, because Christopher Columbus could not have discovered America, the
Wikings did before and the naming America, for all I know, came later, and he
believed to have reached India,
and to ask for some senate without saying which senate.

Though it does not really matter, as neither for Berlin nor others I know what
powerhungry homo chimps have what numbers in their attempts to declare persons
born on certain land of "mother" Earth their possessions of others.

In case of doubt I regard any single one of them one too much.

And I doubt that would be the answer that would be liked there, also not te one
that the test maker is regarded as rather dumb to not have discerned one senate
from the next, nor to have heeded the the Wikings are regarded as the
discoverers of America, whatever it was named then, and before them people from
Ozeania.

> or even recalling information that you use daily,<

That's more tricky, because I am not sure if I-base would have the capacities
with some of them to store them.

The name one is called for example, maybe I base knows, and maybe also various
humans, maybe there is data in I base about them.

I don't really know.

Just meaning when it comes to I base memories, and not just some detail data
fuzzing where front is way more obvious as a central source, it gets more
tricky.

(Or at least for me to know or guess around there,
maybe one should not generalize from onself too far to others there.)

> such as your address,<

IMO that one reaches data storage the sequencer uses
too far for me to understand much about such.

Unless just written down is meant.

But even then, the sequencer as such can learn to discern postal codes with 5
digits.

That one I find too difficult to answer, because it leaves the main memory
systems that own I uses and starts to be under the central jurisdiction of the
main external navigator in my head, the sequencer,
unless it is written down data, but still, even there, I have left the
sequencer to sort letters with postal codes of Berlin, that are simplified
between 10 000 and 14199, and some other areas, too long in order to not be
rather aware that this sorting can be done fine long times without me. It even
once learned without me a new setting, after they had shunted from 2 to 5
numbers and were still changing what seemed in average a bit less than every 2
month the order, and experimenting around there, and once I was too busy with
other stuff to learn it.

I guessed that it was about 10 times slower to learn it than when I had been
along, and after something like maybe 2 h I realized the others around were
much fast, so it was time for me to see to work along, and so I did, and just
sat there and stared at the number on a letter, not knowing where it goes.

Did not seem, as usual, that I can get at the sequencer used memory stuff there
for that, so I had to learn it myself, which from the outside regarded might
look like all over / again.

Actually I regarded it as one of the most remarkable feats of the sequencer,
that it head learned them without me.

That were nearly 50 different sorting boxes there.

Even if it might have been 10 times slower in the learning than with me along,
not bad.

BTW, with stuff where we were more used to it,
it might have between a third and half of the speed than when I was along.

Usually latest point after 2 h I was sorting along because to be segregated a
lot of time and surpassing that time had before sometimes caused problems that
lasted like 20 minutes or a bit more (not like I stopped it with a watch) that
felt like the cooperations were not working O.K. enough anymore.

But I guess it is not really the topic here, nor really the delight of the
systems discerning neuro, as with the sequencer I do not know what systems are
all of it and might also count in at times like here motorics more generally,
not just the sequencer itself, under the term "sequencer" (as is rather usual
for me, unless I am at rattling off about the sequencer itself as the central
topic of a text, maybe straight under that headline).

> relies on the formation of lasting or "long-term" memories.<

One inch short of getting commented "partial error".

Maybe watch it to discern differing memory systems well enough,
or at least I might be way more hesitant to generalize a history text with
address data, or straight not do it, because locational data and postal codes
at least in sorting might be able to be handled without me by the sequencer,
and if I am at something where other systems I use are used along, I do not
believe that the sequencer is very much in there, though II might have to avoid
math if it sorts numbers, so maybe there are some connections still, like
frontally or for math as such.

But if avoiding math and some other stuff, the segregational stages might work
find enough that I can do my stuff internally, whatever it is, and the
sequencer like in that example there sort letters.
It might also be at something else.

And with that there is no reason to assume that it is particularily wise to
generalize memory systems too much. I do not regard me to have access to all
memory systems.

I regard the sequencer to have memory stuff it uses to which I have no access,
or at least not that I know.

And I do not know about it, but when it comes to memory systems generalized
that might fall under the 4th mentioned, and along with the assumption that
there might be multiple systems.

I have so far no indication that upper frontal has not similar functions for
the sequencer as frontal for me, and with that there might be long term stuff
up there as well.

Also the sequencer can use long term memory that I can not use, I am sure on
that.

I had it that I knew it can and I can't and then sort of lurking around and
hoping it gets us to the place that I ordered, and me trying not to disturb too
much so that it can get us there and find the place.

And as I regard it as the main navigator for external navigational stuff, and
not me, to stick the address stuff too undiscerned might not be a sign of
intelligence.

I regard it so that it can find a place and can sort postal codes, and can even
do the learning for various stuff alone; I am not needed for that always.

With that when it comes to long term stuff, one might not stick 2 long term
systems that own I uses along with stuff used by the sequencer that own I does
not seem to have access to to get at memories there too undiscerned.

>The brain secures learned information by implementing a series of molecular
interactions.<

What, the entire brain, not one system discerned from the next?

O.K., how does the spine secure there?

The spine is counted also as brain stuff, isn't it?

Let me guess, some hardware alterations there pass for it being a long term
memory system, and next it becomes treated as if it were no different if the
topic is frontal or spine when it comes to long term memory stuff in relevance
to own I.

So next I am supposed to get me data about Christopher columbus from the spine
or cerebellum or what?

Lol ...

>At first the activity of various chemicals provides knowledge with a temporary
occupancy in the brain, lasting for a few minutes.<

Just the part that is left out is how my magic systems for example
would be provided with that, and next why the entire brain, all systems
undiscerned, should have whatever some "temporary occupancy" is supposed to
mean.

The next part, that was left out, is, if I were busy with whatever, say
thinking about what to write here, why suddenly some chemicals should start to
make temporary occupancies over the entire brain as if I were not to exist. The
little thingie overlooked there is that the brain is of lots of different
sectors, where I regard my magic systems in my head simplified as the second
"highest command".

That means I do not find it likely that some hardare stuff starts occupancies
for the entire brain, it is more that specific systems are to do with specific
stuff, and as sort of second highest command systems cluster in the brain my
stuff goes long before those of command systems, and not some chemical coming
hopping by and occupying all of us.

Also it might be registered if there is some chemical stuff coming, like if the
fifth emotion generator is at dumping out stuff,
that means in your language the adrenal glands releasing adrenaline and
cortisol or whatever,
and if I notice that stuff is dumped out there and I ain't want that in my
melon, I might still grump down there to stop that and that I do not want that,
and that I wish no more of that stuff in my head, and grump around to down
there to quit doing that.

Not exactly a good example here I guess, but it just means concerning something
doing a "temporal occupancy" in all brain systems undiscerned, that my own I
magic systems might not be occupied that quickly by some hardware stuff
(giggle, what a concept, I mean, alone anatomically magically regarded that
might be a bit tricky, though I do not exclude influences here of hardware
there),
and also that I regard me as second "higest command" and with that if I am at
centrally ordering around something, that might have priority over some other
systems doing their stuff.

> The memory is in its "short-term" phase.<

And how would it be that? There it was still in the hardware phase and had not
even reached my own I magic systems.

However I might regard me as one of the short term memory systems, as something
among my "functions".

Apart from that I am not all short term memory systems in the brain.

I find the "very basic introduction" utterly bad so far.

> This fresh information is evicted and forgotten unless essential molecules
and genes are activated.<

What mental b.s. is the author stacking there up now?

Whatever, it left out that if something is stored is also to do with if my own
I wishs it stored.

And also how sober I am or not, and systems transconnections status and general
health status, and so on.

But maybe try it with some Alzheimer people, maybe you have more chances there.

Though it might still be questionable in how far not something else is more
relevant there, as is cooperations being disturbed maybe internally and between
systems due to a hardware warp.

>Many researchers believe that the process of transforming a short-term memory
into a long-term memory begins when brain cells receive signals that induce
reactions involving the molecule, protein kinase A.<

What, all brain cells undiscerned and all brain systems undiscerned?

(BTW, not that English is my language, but I doubt there goes a comma between
molecule and protein.)

I do not wish to say here that the hardware in long term memory systems is
irrelevant if my magic systems wish something stored.

(Sequencer & memory as a topic left out here for simplification. Also in the
following parts.)

But I distrust texts that are not specific about how the stuff there stores
certain magic systems settings or whatever so that they can be regenerated
enough
so that my magic systems get it.

Or however that works.

Just if there is no discerning of differing major systems
and just some "sub"stuff generalized for all brain cells as if the author did
not find it relevant to discern even just a glia type from a neuron type,

one might look at it with some doubts.

Not that I say it has to be utterly irrelevant there.

> This, in turn, sets off another molecule in the cell known as cyclic
AMP-response element binding protein (CREB). CREB activates genes, which are
segments of the cell's deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA). Genes hold sequences of
coding molecules that provide the biological instructions for producing
proteins. The development and function of the body and brain is directed by
many different proteins.<

Various functions are also directed by own I and other systems.

Apart from that some genetic stuff does not explain how the regeneration is
enabled of data that once was there.

> The genes activated by CREB lead to the production of special proteins that
change the structure and activity of nerve cells. These reactions fasten
information for days, weeks or longer.<

Then why would with that system the information not be there the entire time,
and how would that enable own I to call up specific data?

It does not really state that.

> The core molecular switch appears to be involved in securing the memories of
facts and events, <

As it does not mention the criticized aspects, then what would make me so sure
that it might not just be some specific energy settings regeneration
capacities, that might not have to do with cell internal stuff so much, but
more with the soma or other stuff?

Also I found no sector specification here to discern long term memory systems
from others.

>known as explicit memories,<

To you maybe, I tend to discern some systems more.

> as well as implicit memories. Implicit memories remind you how to do
something.<

And why should that not be in what you call explicit,
and also what makes you so sure that own I always needs a reminder to do
something?

Grin ...

> They involve motor skills and perceptual strategies.<

I find the first to leave out two of the thinkers in my head,
and the latter to leave out the relevance of own I concerning perceptual
strategies entirely, and not just that.

> The answers to the history test questions rely on explicit memories.<

All systems undiscerned ...

Stuff there relies more on that I wish to call it up,
and with stuff that is not easily stored that I wanted that to be learned in
the first place,
and as a storage site I regard front as most relevant.

>Implicit memories remind you how to actually write the responses.<

Sounds like b.s. to me.

I might just give the order, and the sequencer might see to it,
and one of the most relevant is actually none of all of them, but the language
structurer, so that language can be structured in the first place and come out
as sentences with grammar stuff and so on.

> While at least some of the chemical reactions needed to convert a short-term
memory into a long-term memory appear to be the same,<

Maybe so, but I do not know the different short term and the different long
term memory systems in differences well enough chemically to guess around
there.

I am not a chemistry smurf.

Nor do I know all brain systems.

> the memory processing occurs in different brain areas.<

Yes, but it leaves out that there might be two main systems cluster in not much
connections having to do with differing stuff,
in other words differing parallel aspects.

As a simplification that there are differing memory systems and differing
"command" systems.

> Explicit memories require the brain regions within the temporal lobe<

Is the temporal lobe the temporal cortex?

Where is it taken from to be so sure that they are always required?

It is stated like a fact, but I do not even get what makes the author so sure
that that is really so.

> of the cerebral cortex including the hippocampus.<

And now I-base memory is supposed to have data like when Christopher Columbus
"discovered America" or what?

Hippocampus is not front.

Also with all the differing stuff there one might wonder just how much actually
would be involved in memory stuff and if that would be really all.

(C3 for example might have to do with transconnections more maybe?)

>Implicit memories are primed in the specific sensory and motor systems that
are recruited for whatever the particular task is.<

What does "primed" mean?

Apart from that one might not regard some structural adaptations and certain
sequences as memories, or at least I might not, I might regard them more as
systems settings, and aoart from that some sensory stuff will follow my
commands partially to the sector in LSD akasha surfing, and with that what I
want there might go as a central command, and stuff might alter there to adapt
eventually.

And that might be regarded more as some adaptations than as memory stuff.

Apart from that if someone left out the sequencer as a thinker or at least the
discussion if it is a thinker, and treating all motorics undiscerned along with
all sensory stuff undiscerned like some sort of general haze, if that were MBD
or LSD brain data and I were to give out a mark for that the author would get
an F for that.

And for this text, concerning differing memory systems, an E or an F.

Alone to bla about Christopher Columbus and then come with hippocampus and
leave out front does not speak for much brain systems functions understanding
in the first place.

The author may be glad that I am not his LSD teacher
because he might have me rant off for a considerable while on that one if he
came up with generalizing shite like that,
that also between lines shows that he is overlooking thousands of years of
spirit travelling data concerning, where it is rather obvious that the hardware
is not taken along there,
however all aspects about magic systems are left out completely as if they were
irrelevant, and instead a generalizing of all cells and all brain sectors and
the entire brain often also in the text is found.