Royal Mail's Nobel guru in telepathy row

Liar42 liar42 at aol.com
Wed Nov 7 06:18:36 EST 2001

>In our hypothetical sex-determination experiment, suppose 70 out of 100 births
designed to be boys actually resulted in boys, for a rate of 70 percent instead
of the 51 percent expected by chance.<

No, I would not expect 51 percent like that.

I would expect that if the sex is at ovulation that the chances are higher for
boys, because it is said that the male sperms are faster,
and if it is 3-4 days before ovulation, that the females sperms life longer
than the male sperms, and that there is a high chance that it is a girl.