Book on Vision

Arthur T. Murray uj797 at victoria.tc.ca
Tue Nov 13 09:20:22 EST 2001

carlom at biocib.cib.na.cnr.it (Carlo Musio) wrote on 13 Nov 2001:

> Dear Colleagues,
> I wish to inform you about the recent publication of a
> book on vision.  This book gives an outline of recent
> and updated findings in visual sciences. Visual mechanisms
> and processes are analysed at several levels (molecular,
> cellular, integrative, and computational-cognitive) by
> different methodologies (from molecular biology to computation)
> applied to various living models (from invertebrates to
> vertebrates and humans).  For further informations, please
> contact the book's editor (carlom at biocib.cib.na.cnr.it)
> or link directly to the publisher's web site
> http://www.wspc.com.sg/books/medsci/4725.html [...]
ATM:
Thank you.  This reference will make a good addition to
the provisional documentation of the robotic Vision module
of the Forth-for-robots and JavaScript-for-Web AI Mind at
http://mind.sourceforge.net/vision.html - The Vision Module.

Arthur T. Murray, http://www.scn.org/~mentifex/
--
http://www.nanomagazine.com/nanomagazine/01_10_24 -- details.