Wavelet answer: Re: question: job of a neuron

Ron Blue rcb5 at msn.com
Tue Sep 4 12:16:13 EST 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "Matt Jones" <jonesmat at physiology.wisc.edu>
> > The task of the neuron is to store holographic wavelet interference
patterns
> > at particular memory map brain locations formed by reciprocal
associative
> > weighted memory histories.  The correlational opponent processing
results in
> > a fuzzy creative self organization causing unexpected answers.
>

> How can they be reciprocal if we're only talking about a single
> neuron?

Single neurons are connected to other neuron via axons and dendrites, or
even itself.  These connections effects the wavelet modulation of the
neuron.  Backaction propagation waves in the neuron effects future wavelet
modulations.  The neuron is functioning like a field effect transistor due
to the interconnections with other neurons and itself.  This does not mean
the neuron is conducting electricity.  This does not mean that moving ions
do not generate electrical fields.  The key definition of the job is wavelet
transmission.

> How can there be interference patterns if were only talking about a
> single neuron?

The backaction propagation wave will interfere with future wavelet
transmissions, but neurons do not exist as a singularity but as a component
in a greater system.  The question ultimately becomes what is the job of a
neuron "in its system".
The summation of excitatory and inhibitory data from its connection with
other neurons effects the wavelet modulator responses that the neuron will
emit.   Regardless of the system wavelets will generate interference
patterns with each other that is holographic in nature.  Neurons are not
exempt from this because they are biological systems.  Neurons are
oscillators.  The oscillation is not constant, therefore it is wavelet.

---