Electrophysiology software

bobbi electrowoman456 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 9 16:40:45 EST 2001

I have been using Datawave's software, both workbench and discovery,
for my electrophysiology and despise them both. There are too many
reasons to get into here. I'm about to start a post-doc and have the
chance to set up rig from scratch. So what are other people using and
what packages have you heard good things about? All of my
electrophysiology has been extracellular so far, single unit, evoked
potential, and EEG. Is there a package that does a good job of these?
What about linux resources?

Thanks,

Bobbi