axons, glial cells, dendrites

raden raden_gatutkacha at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 11 23:30:18 EST 2001

"John H" <John at faraway.com.au> wrote in message news:<xBnn7.3593$iH4.250127 at ozemail.com.au>...
> 1.
>
> Neurons keep being produced well into adulthood. There are now MANY
> references to this effect.

Raden:
Then how you produce more neuron...?

> 2.
>
> Neurons are the critical elements in intelligence, the others have roles to
> play but in the end in comes down to neurons.

Raden:
How do we expand it?

P.S:
Im taking tryptophan with tryosine and piracetam, vinpocetine,
lucidril, hydergine...
IS it alright?
Is tryptophan can be mixed with other amino acid... or..?

thanks
Will be apreciated

Original msg:
Neurons stop reproducing after infancy. But axons, dendrites, and
glial cells--which provide electrochemical connections between
neurons--keep growing as long as we keep learning. These
interconnections are far more important to intelligence than the
number of neurons in our brain
- How you increase axons, dendrites, and glial cells in brain..?