AI Eureka!

Charles R Martin crmartin at indra.com
Mon Apr 1 12:54:38 EST 2002

"Douglas H. Quebbeman" <dquebbeman at ixnayamspayacm.org> writes:

> "Arthur T. Murray" <mentifex at scn.org> wrote in message news:662dfbc2.0204010608.145ec9ea at posting.google.com...
> > Eureka! Behold, a Technological Singularity! Lo, the World is saved!
> > Artificial Intelligence!  Wait for, "The Art of Computer Mindmaking:
> > Programmer's Manual for the Robot AI Mind," based on Revelations at:
> > http://www.scn.org/~mentifex/theory5.html "Brain-Mind: Know Thyself!"
>
> I hope you're posting this with tongue-in-cheek... I hosed that thing
> with the first question I asked. Eliza did better thirty years ago.

I don't think so -- he posts something announcing his great new book
and Perfection of Articficial Intelligence about once every two weeks.

--
I once complained to  my father that I didn't seem to be  able to do things the
same way other people did. Dad's  advice? 'Margo, don't be a sheep. People hate