AI Eureka!

Charles R Martin crmartin at
Mon Apr 1 12:54:38 EST 2002

"Douglas H. Quebbeman" <dquebbeman at> writes:

> "Arthur T. Murray" <mentifex at> wrote in message news:662dfbc2.0204010608.145ec9ea at
> > Eureka! Behold, a Technological Singularity! Lo, the World is saved!
> > Artificial Intelligence!  Wait for, "The Art of Computer Mindmaking:
> > Programmer's Manual for the Robot AI Mind," based on Revelations at:
> > "Brain-Mind: Know Thyself!"
> I hope you're posting this with tongue-in-cheek... I hosed that thing
> with the first question I asked. Eliza did better thirty years ago.

I don't think so -- he posts something announcing his great new book
and Perfection of Articficial Intelligence about once every two weeks.

I once complained to  my father that I didn't seem to be  able to do things the
same way other people did. Dad's  advice? 'Margo, don't be a sheep. People hate
sheep. They eat sheep.'                                       -- Margo Kaufmann
Charles R (Charlie) Martin                              Broomfield, CO 40N 105W