CBFalconer cbfalconer at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 9 21:33:33 EST 2002

gmb wrote:

... snip ...

> UFO and conspiracies are a classic american phenomena, a
> something so typical of the american society. Teen girls especially, love
> playing
> psychic games. Conspiracies get to the audience's attention.
... snip ...
> create a generation of people who are totally off in lala land.
> Art Bell show comes to mind.
>
> George

This struck me as being particularly useless prose, so I thought I
would improve it by filtering it through my markov chain program.
The results were virtually unchanged! So I turned on the
statistical analysis dump, and got:

285 words captured, 199 unique, 901 probes, 416 misses
280 unique prefixes captured, 903 probes, 418 misses
       0 suffix chains are 0 long
     275 suffix chains are 1 long
       5 suffix chains are 2 long
       0 suffix chains are 3 long
       0 suffix chains are 4 long
       0 suffix chains are 5 long
       0 suffix chains are 6 long
       0 suffix chains are 7 long
       0 suffix chains are 8 long
       0 suffix chains are 9 or more long
Maximum chain length is 2 with prefix "to the "

In other words there are only 5 two word prefixes that ever occur,
all other prefixes are unique!  No wonder it couldn't make it any
more incomprehensible!

--
Chuck F (cbfalconer at yahoo.com) (cbfalconer at worldnet.att.net)
   <http://cbfalconer.home.att.net>  USE worldnet address!