gmb gmb at nomail.com
Wed Apr 10 05:56:45 EST 2002

"CBFalconer" <cbfalconer at yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:3CB39E15.49371CE8 at yahoo.com...
> gmb wrote:
> >
> ... snip ...
> >
> > UFO and conspiracies are a classic american phenomena, a
> > something so typical of the american society. Teen girls especially,
love
> > playing
> > psychic games. Conspiracies get to the audience's attention.
> ... snip ...
> > create a generation of people who are totally off in lala land.
> > Art Bell show comes to mind.
> >
> > George
>
> This struck me as being particularly useless prose, so I thought I
> would improve it by filtering it through my markov chain program.
> The results were virtually unchanged! So I turned on the
> statistical analysis dump, and got:

Consider this: Imagine if average Joes would compose music
and there would be a radio station playing their music. Or
if bookstores would be filled with books written by average
Joes. The difference is that music or books written by average
Joes will not take you on a journey. Schizophrenics are not
average Joes. They listen to the world, and to themselves.
They are sensitive. They are dreaming about making a
difference and about a more passionate sensitive world.
And what do they find? A cold heartless world where the
only thing they receive is insults.

George