greenaum at BOLLOCKSyahoo.co.uk greenaum at BOLLOCKSyahoo.co.uk
Wed Apr 10 09:29:06 EST 2002

On 9 Apr 2002 18:53:04 GMT, graymaus at walrus.com sprachen:

> delinquient ) cracks a cash machine with some sort of palmtop ( I
> forget the name , but remember it as a gadget that would have to use
> assembler to work out that problem fast enough )

Atari Portfolio, little cute 8088 DOS 2 based PC thing with CGA. It
could run most of yer PC programs that would run on it's spec.

Anyway in Terminator 2, there really WERE evil robots running around,
and everyone could see them, not just the "mental patient", who of
course was wrongly incarcerated after telling stories about a REAL
evil robot.

The mindset may be similar, but that's films, a trip into the
director's mind. But real schizos very rarely tool up and go out,
mostly they spend their time writing letters to the press, and
government, boring their friends with improbable conspiracy theories
full of holes, and hiding. They AFAIK are quite shy people.

I'd worry more about testosterone-fuelled micro-brained alcomaholic
ass-kickers like George W Bush. When he talks bollocks it's on
purpose. He's not deluded, he just lies. Him and his kind really ARE
dangerous. Bent, twisted, hate-filled policemen are a bigger danger to
you and me. Not poor mental patients who watch action films.

And don't be telling me where to post my posts, cuntybollocks.

if love is a drug, then, ideally, it's a healing, healthful drug... it's
kind of like prozac is supposed to work (without the sexual side
effects and long-term damage to the brain and psyche)