gmb gmb at nomail.com
Wed Apr 10 15:53:14 EST 2002

"Charles Richmond" <richmond at ev1.net> wrote in message
news:3CB47D3E.66067296 at ev1.net...
> gmb wrote:
> >
> >      [snip...]     [snip...]     [snip...]
> >
> > Consider this: Imagine if average Joes would compose music
> > and there would be a radio station playing their music. Or
> > if bookstores would be filled with books written by average
> > Joes. The difference is that music or books written by average
> > Joes will not take you on a journey. Schizophrenics are not
> > average Joes. They listen to the world, and to themselves.
> > They are sensitive. They are dreaming about making a
> > difference and about a more passionate sensitive world.
> > And what do they find? A cold heartless world where the
> > only thing they receive is insults.
> >
> Many schizophrenics are highly intelligent. Their mental
> abberation is highly stressful, and they weave intricate
> and intriguing stories about themselves and the world.
>
> But they are delusional...and for this reason they are
> dangerous.

Kids are delusional. So what. 99 percent of people
believing in God are delusional.

> No matter how sympathetic a person might be
> to the plight of schizophrenics, this fact can *not* be
> forgotten...

High intellect is dangerous as it corresponds to great
findings. I can see that. Einstein did say: see what
everyone sees, think what nobody thinks. Some
people are off this way, others are off that way. It
makes us different. Certainly, people who invest deeply
into their passions and imaginary worlds may have to
work a little harder to be reminded about reality. I
don't know if that makes sense.

George