Question ?

Taechon karla at kornet.net
Wed Apr 10 17:00:21 EST 2002

It will cause you to look for sickness and pathology in all those you meet.
You will become a "pathology hunter."  Even when there is no pathology at
all, you will not only be able to invent one but you will be able to
convince another person that they are suffering from it. You will begin
taking yourself and life way to seriously and your sense of humor, if you
ever had one to begin with, will fade into oblivion.  You will become a
helper and as such you will see yourself as somehow bigger and better than
all those poor sick assholes you are helping.  Your sense of self worth will
be tied into how others see you.  If they say "wow, your a great therapist,
thanks for helping me." You will feel great about yourself.  If they say,
"you are out of your fucking mind, that's not what's wrong with me."  You
will learn to tell them that they are only being "resistant."  It will be
obvious to you that if only they did what you told them to do, they would be
cured.

"Sebastian Lundström" <sebastiannils1 at telia.com> wrote in message
news:EC_s8.274$p56.74131 at newsb.telia.net...
> Hello, Im thinking about studying to get a master in psychology.
(uncertain