Oisín Mac Fhearaí destynova at esatclear.ie
Thu Apr 11 21:56:38 EST 2002

<greenaum at BOLLOCKSyahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
news:3ccb1f83.81520206 at news.btopenworld.com...
> On 9 Apr 2002 18:53:04 GMT, graymaus at walrus.com sprachen:

Heh, I was sure you lived in Ireland since yoke.. Terminator 2 was on tv the
other day. So was Alias or Dark Angel or something though, and I've seen T2
enough times to remember that little atari too... that was when I had a c64,
then an Atari ST too.
I don't see how it's "dangerous" though, any more than say... the story of
Hansel and Gretel is...

> And don't be telling me where to post my posts, cuntybollocks.

That was so cool ;)

Oisín Mac Fhearaí