greenaum at BOLLOCKSyahoo.co.uk greenaum at BOLLOCKSyahoo.co.uk
Fri Apr 12 09:25:03 EST 2002

On Fri, 12 Apr 2002 03:56:38 +0100, "Oisín Mac Fhearaí"
<destynova at esatclear.ie> sprachen:

>Heh, I was sure you lived in Ireland since yoke..

Nah, I'm English, for my sins and maybe my salvation. My Dad's Dad was
Irish though.

What do you call an Irishman who's been dead for 100 years?

Peat!

if love is a drug, then, ideally, it's a healing, healthful drug... it's
kind of like prozac is supposed to work (without the sexual side
effects and long-term damage to the brain and psyche)