graymaus at walrus.com graymaus at walrus.com
Fri Apr 12 12:30:32 EST 2002

In article <a95ifb$vb7$1 at dorito.esatclear.ie>, Oisín Mac Fhearaí wrote:

><greenaum at BOLLOCKSyahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> news:3ccb1f83.81520206 at news.btopenworld.com...
>> On 9 Apr 2002 18:53:04 GMT, graymaus at walrus.com sprachen:
>>

> Heh, I was sure you lived in Ireland since yoke.. Terminator 2 was on tv the
> other day. So was Alias or Dark Angel or something though, and I've seen T2
> enough times to remember that little atari too... that was when I had a c64,
> then an Atari ST too.
> I don't see how it's "dangerous" though, any more than say... the story of
> Hansel and Gretel is...

Dark Angel?... cheesh , PC crap without a benefit . I have a lot of
films on Video , and its instructive which ones get played . Arnie
conveys a sense of menace in T1 , which never arrives in T2 .

Hansel und Gretel is a fairy tale , as Terry Pratchett wrote in
Hogwatch , most fairy tales can be reduced to tales not suitable for
children . Like folk medicine , deep currents run below the sunny
surface .