Can a haircut cause brain damage?

AliGhas alighas2000 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 18 21:00:46 EST 2002

Maybe I'm a bit paranoid but I got a haircut yesterday and the lady
was very aggressive when she was cutting and manipulating my head
& hair.  She was pulling hard on my hair and was combing my hair very
hard.  However, I didn't feel as if any of her strokes caused any
noticeable pain and I didn't experience any symptoms like dizziness or
nausea or disorientation or anything like that at all.  But after I
paid her for hte haircut my mind felt a bit "wet" or fuzzy or
something (hard to describe) and a
couple of hours later I developed a minor headache.  Today my mind
still feels a bit fuzzy (but less than before).

My question is, is it possible that her actions of combing hard and
manipulating my head, caused any permanent brain cell damage???  Or is
it just a temporary phenomenon after which I should recover 100% w/o
any damage.  Maybe
I'm paranoid because it wasn't any severe head trauma at all but my
mind still does feel a bit fuzzy.