Question ?

Taechon karla at kornet.net
Sun Apr 21 05:54:46 EST 2002

Marsel, if you understand what it is you said, "the simple form" you have
something so few understand.  Life is always simple.  At it's most complex
it is simplest.  The monster is within each of us, denial does not make it
less so.  Do you fear yours or just pretend it is not there?  I am all
monsters and in all things, there go I except for he grace of god.
(Actually I'm an agnostic, but that little saying so well sums up life.)
Read more posts and the monster will show many faces.  Categorizing people
is what the mind does.  Fighting against it is what we can do to facilitate
a greater understanding of one another.

news:5f1af4b6.0204201917.15884f72 at posting.google.com...