Deprived people have more children. Why?

Kenneth Collins k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Thu Aug 1 02:54:02 EST 2002

"I.B.M. Opening a $2.5 Billion Specialized Chip Plant", By STEVE LOHR

http://www.nytimes.com/2002/08/01/business/01BLUE.html

"'The diversity is the big difference with this plant,' said Richard Doherty, president of Envisioneering, a research firm. 'It gives I.B.M. the capability to make so many different kinds of custom chips, and the world is going to custom chips.'"

pursuing rich-diversity works in Business, too.

k. p. collins

[quote copyright, 2002, by The New York Times.]